For many years we have taught our Spanish classes at our facilities. Our boutique school has received private students, but more students study in groups.
This year 2020 has been complicated due to the situation due to COVID-19, so we had to decide not to receive students in groups. We look forward to the time we can open our school to students who want to take group classes.
We can only receive students in our school only if the student decides to study under private modality.
Below is the description of the classes in our school
Description of our Programs for Residents and Expats
- Monthly Programs: All the programs for Resident and Expats have a duration of 4 weeks. When the Student finished, the program can renew for another four weeks.
- Days of classes: According to your goals, you can choose how many days of classes per week you want to take. You can select from 5, 3, 2, or 1 day per week. After the interview, we can suggest how many days need to take to improve or learn Spanish.
- 02 hours of classes per day: We suggest to our students to take at least two hours per day; however, we can talk about it because everything depends on your interview. Studying Spanish is a process, and you can learn in a relaxing and effective mode!
- Real Immersion to Spanish: Remember that you live in Costa Rica, and you are in touch with the Spanish almost 95% of the time. It is perfect for you because you can practice all that you learn in our School. You need to take advantage of this opportunity!
- Schedule of Classes: Every day, we start classes at 7:00 am, and our final session finishes at 9:00 pm—more than 12 hours of classes per day ( Monday to Friday ). We will indicate the different options for your classes.
- Special Packages for Couples: We want to encourage the possibility of studying, practicing doing homework together. For this reason, we have a special package and price for couples. Apply some restrictions with this package.
- Students Resources: Our students can find different free resources to study Spanish. We want to give them the tools to practice at home or office like a complement to our online or face to face sessions. You can access these resources using your tablet, computer, and cellphone anytime.